UserVoice Forum

Welcome to Matter Center for Office 365’s UserVoice forum! Throughout our time working on Matter Center, we have assembled feedback from various types of stakeholders: End Users, IT Administrators, CIOs, CEOs, Support Teams, Deployment Teams, Records Managers, Security, Privacy and Accessibility managers, and many others. We have started to post that feedback here on UserVoice and will continue to add more as we progress.

Please add your IDEAS and FEEDBACK as well as VOTE on existing ideas. We will frequently review input received and use the information and voting data to drive the roadmap and priorities. We look forward to an interactive forum to discuss your ideas and feedback!

New to Matter Center? Check out these resources to learn more about Matter Center, and consider joining the Matter Center community on GitHub.

Here's my idea....

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. Allow Drag and Drop of Multiple Emails and/or Documents into Matter Center

In the Outlook add-in, Users want the ability to drag and drop multiple documents and/or emails into a matter at the same time. For example, I have four documents attached in an email that all need to be filed in the same folder. I want to be able to select all four and drag and drop them at the same time.

15 votes
    Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

• When creating matter add option to upload email at the same time

In the MC Outlook add-in, when creating a matter from within the context of an email, provide the user with the option of also automatically uploading the current email and attachments to the newly created matter at the same time.

4 votes
      Sign in
      Check!
      (thinking…)
      Reset
      or sign in with
      • facebook
      • google
        Password icon
        I agree to the terms of service
        Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea