Here's my idea....

After initial creation, provide the ability to edit Matter and Client metadata

Manage Matters and Clients. Provide ability for a user to edit metadata properties associated with a Matter (Client Name, Matter Name, Matter ID, Matter Description, Practice Group, Area of Law, Sub Area of Law, Matter Type, Conflict Check data, etc.), as well as Client metadata (e.g., Client Name, Client ID). Insure referential integrity is maintained for all entities in Matter Center (e.g., if Matter Name is updated, insure that Matter Name property for all existing documents associated with this Matter are updated as necessary, and that all new documents uploaded are appropriately tagged with new Matter Name; if Client Name is changed, insure that Client Name property for all Matters associated with this Client are properly updated and that all new Matters are tagged with new Client Name). Also insure that, if necessary, any URLs are updated as required (e.g., URL to Matter Landing Page).

8 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

AdminSheryl Nolan (Director, CELA Technology Solutions, Microsoft) shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

0 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...